GTU Innovation Council's first objective is to nurture creativity and innovation within the University community; it has been designed to act as a catalyst of change for the whole of the society.The Council targets to create a management system, which uses the existing structures and facilities by bringing them together for working for innovation.The council has decided to document every single success and to make the information available to all the stake-holders to develop self-confidence in the whole of the system.
BSNL & BISAG
MCA department arranged an industrial visit at Regional Telecom Training Centre BSNL, Ahmedabad & BISAG Gandhinagar for their final year MCA students. 103 students and 7 faculties visited the place. The visit arranged for two days and students gathered knowledge about Networking, Broadcasting, and Telecommunication, GSM, and Broadband / Wi-Fi technologies.
- Effective CV Writing Seminar: MCA Placement Corner organized a CV writing seminar for the final year MCA students to develop impressive CV to attract IT industries. Mr Sham H Sachinwala – I/C Principal, SSAIMT conducted the seminar, 120 Students actively participated in this seminar.
- Group Discussion: GD is important to express our communication skill, our leadership quality, but on considering the company's growth it is more important for us to check the technical & analytic parts, so SSAICS organized a group discussion for our MCA students.
- Aptitude Test: We conducted the aptitude tests to measure ability across a range of areas including Computer Science,Verbal Reasoning and Numerical Reasoning. Which helps the students to easily achieve the first phase of placement.
- Navratri Celebration
- Fresher's Party
- Sports Day Celebration
- Flag Hosting
- Drawing Competition
- Kite Day Celebration
- Ganesh Pooja
- Technical Events
- Annual Day Celebration
- Security: College Campus, Classes & Corridors are covered by CCTV camera with 24X7 recording facilities.
- Internet Lab: Internet Lab is available with LAN & Wi-Fi in 30 Hi-Tech Computers with the speed of 2 Mbps.
- Language Lab: For the Professional grooming of our students, we have established Hi-Tech Language Lab with latest configurations.
Our institute has a vibrant and motivated environment with a clear view for the students success. Faculties are enthusiastic with their best efforts to enhance students capabilities.Dipak Kanani / Batch-2011
AICS is an integrated platform for education, opportunities and diversity. Apart from priscribed curriculum.Ekta Desai / Batch-2014